Nudibranch Species - Svabhu Kohli


Name and surname:
Svabhu Kohli

Country:
India

Web:
http://behance.net/svabhukohli

Social Media:
http://instagram.com/svabhukohli

Title:
Nudibranch Species 

Species:
Nudibranch

Description:
The ocean has always had a sacred space in my heart and as an Advanced Scuba Diver, I feel immensely blessed and mesmerized to witness the world hidden within the deep oceans. My first dive introduced me to a species called the Nudibranch, who are a group of soft-bodied, marine gastropod mollusks which shed their shells after their larval stage. Their tiny size and striking colors give them an almost out-of-world charm. Over 2,300 species are currently known with many still to be discovered. I have illustrated a few of the species I’ve spotted and hope to discover and witness more in my future dives. 

Category:
Digital

Technique:
Digital 

Year:
2016

As the author of illustration I have given permission and consent to be loaded in Wikimedia Commons with Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike 3.0.
Si